- What does it mean to be indefinitely suspended?
- Can you suspend someone indefinitely?
- Does indefinite mean forever?
- What does it mean if something is indefinitely?
- Does indefinite mean permanent?
An indefinite suspension means placing an employee in a temporary status without duties and pay for an indeterminate period of time.
FOREVER. An employer has no legal duty to tell you that you are fired. It can suspend you indefinitely and leave you on suspension for years if it wishes.
If a situation will continue indefinitely, it will continue forever or until someone decides to change it or end it.
adjective. not definite, without fixed or specified limit, unlimited: an indefinite number. not clearly defined or determined, not precise or exact: an indefinite boundary, an indefinite date in the future.
As adjectives the difference between permanent and indefinite. is that permanent is without end, eternal while indefinite is without limit, forever, or until further notice, not definite.