- What is the reciprocal of 3 by 5?
- What is the opposite and reciprocal of 3 5?
- What is the reciprocal of 3 3/5 as a fraction?
- How do you write three fifths as a fraction?
- What will be solution if we multiply 3/5 by its reciprocal?
- What is 5 and 3/5 as an improper fraction?
- What is the numerator in the fraction 3 5?
- How do you find the reciprocal of 5?
- What is the reciprocal of 5 upon 4?
- Which of the following is the reciprocal of 5?
- What is 3/5 as a fraction?
- How do you find 3/5 of a number?
- What is the fraction of numerator 3 and denominator 5?
- What is the reciprocal of 4 3 5 in fraction form?
5/3Answer: The multiplicative inverse or reciprocal of 3/5 is 5/3.
-5/3The opposite reciprocal of 3/5 is -5/3. To find the reciprocal of 3/5, simply flip the fraction over to make it 5/3.
The opposite and reciprocal of 3 3/5 would be -5/18. To find this, first change the mixed number 3 3/5 into the fraction 18/5.
3/5 = 35 = 0.6 Spelled result in words is three fifths.
The reciprocal of 3/5 is 5/3.
Convert the mixed number 535 5 3 5 into an improper fraction first by multiplying the denominator (5) by the whole number part (5) and add the numerator (3) to get the new numerator. Place the new numerator (28) over the old denominator (5) .
Leave the fraction in ratio form,3 : 5 = Numerator : 30You can see that to change the denominator from 5 to 30, you have to multiply 5 by 6 so the numerator of the fraction you are asked to find also has to be multiplied by 6.
The reciprocal of 5 is 1/5.
The reciprocal of 5/4 is 4/5.
1/5The reciprocal of 5 is 1/5.
Decimal and Fraction Conversion ChartFractionEquivalent FractionsDecimal3/56/10.64/58/10.81/62/12.1665/610/12.833
3/5ths means three parts of five. The three parts of five you have got total 21. To find one part of five, divide 21 by 3, which gives you 7. Now multiply that 7 by five (to give you the full five parts) and you get 35.
2/3By adding 3 and 5 in the numerator and denominator a fraction becomes 2/3.
0:355:18How To Find The Reciprocal of a Whole Number, Fraction – YouTubeYouTube