- How many 200 ml makes a Litre?
- How many 200 ml bottles will be required to fill a 5 Litre container?
- How many 200 ml measure of water will fill a 2 Litre can?
- Is glass filled up with 200 ml of water then?
- How many milliliters of milk are in a 1.000 gallon jug?
- How many water bottles is a gallon of water?
Hence, 5 containers of 200 ml capacity are filled from 1 litre container.
25 bottles8 A bottle can hold 200 ml of milk. How many bottles can be filled from 5 litre of milk? Ans.: 25 bottles required to fill 5 l of milk. Q.
2000/200 = 10 cups are needed to fill a 2l jug.
Answer Expert Verified capacity of a glass = 200 ml. = 9 glasses Ans.
How many milliliters of milk are in a 1.000 gallon jug?Gallon (US) [gal (US)]Milliliter [mL]1 gal (US)3785.411784 mL2 gal (US)7570.823568 mL3 gal (US)11356.235352 mL5 gal (US)18927.05892 mL
8 bottlesAnswer: 8 bottles of 16 oz are required to make one gallon.