- What does Chungus mean Urban Dictionary?
- What does Big Chungus mean in the dictionary?
- How do you say Chungus?
- Is Chungus a bad word?
- Is Big Chungus a girl or a boy?
- Is Chungus a noun?
- What did Big Chungus say?
On the 26th, an Urban Dictionary described “Chungus” as “everything and anything, including but not limited to a chunky anus.”
1. a very large or overweight person or thing. adjective. 2. very large or overweight.
Pronunciation(UK, US) IPA: /ˈtʃʌŋ.ɡəs/Rhymes: -ʌŋɡəs.
Chungus is credited gaming critic Jim Sterling. Sterling is said to have coined the word in 2012 as a blend of “chunky anus,” apparently used as an intentionally juvenile insult.
Big Chungette is a female Chungus that has a crush on Big Chungus.
“Next thing I know I’m adding ‘Chungus, Noun: A rotund, rabbit-like creature,’ to our newest dictionary.
What does the Big Chungus meme mean? According to Urban Dictionary, one of the top definitions for “Chungus” is: “An overweight giant earth destroying, god killing rabbit.” In the memes, it’s basically a picture of a fat Bugs Bunny.