- Is there a word for 10 000 years?
- What is half of 1000 years called?
- What are 10 centuries called?
- What is the last 10 000 years called?
- What is a 100 thousand years called?
- Is a century a hundred years?
- What are 50 years called?
- What is a 100 year jubilee called?
Decamillennium- A period of ten thousand years.
Millennium – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com.
The word is Millenium. All three words are variations on the Latin word roots for 10 (dece— also same in ancient Greek: deka), 100 (cent), and 1,000 (mille).
10,000 years is called ‘decem millenniuum’ or myria-annum (though these are not commonly used).
– A century has one hundred (100) years. – A millennium has one thousand (1,000) years.
a period of 100 years, century.
Latin-derived numerical namesAnniversaryLatin-derived termOther terms50 yearsSemicentennial / QuinquagenaryGolden jubilee55 yearsQuinquinquagennial / QuinquinquagenaryEmerald jubilee60 yearsSexagennial / SexagenaryDiamond jubilee65 yearsQuinsexagennialBlue Sapphire jubilee
A platinum jubilee is a celebration held to mark an anniversary. An anniversary of 100 years is simply called a centenary.