- How do I get my calculator back on my iPhone?
- How do I get my calculator icon back?
- How do I get my calculator app back on my phone?
- Where is my calculator app on my phone?
- Where is my calculator on my Iphone 12?
- Where is the calculator on my Iphone 13?
If your iPhone has a home button, swipe up to from the bottom of your iPhone screen to open the Control Center. If your iPhone doesn’t have a Home button, swipe down from the upper right corner. The calculator will be back in its proper place.
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Tools folder > Calculator . Tap here to display the Calculator in a QSlide window.
To get it back you can go to your settings > applications > application manager > disabled apps. You can enable it from there.
Opening Android Calculator. Open the ‘App Drawer’ from the home screen. Select the calculator app from the ‘App Drawer’.
0:061:17Calculator App on Apple iPhone 12 – Quickly Multiply, Divide, SubtractYouTube
0:053:32iPhone 13/13 Pro: How to Open & Use the Calculator App – YouTubeYouTube