- How long does it take to get first check at Walmart?
- What time do Walmart paychecks come in?
- Do Walmart employees get checks?
- Does Walmart mail your first paycheck?
- Does Walmart direct deposit your first check?
5 answers. Pay starts at orientation and your first check will be 3 weeks later of that date.
You get paid on Thursday at Walmart so your deposit is in the bank at midnight on the Wednesday before pay day. No way of telling without knowing who your paycheck processor is, which bank you use, what time zone you are in, and even then, it’s dicey.
All Walmart employees are paid by the hour and receive their paycheck every two weeks.
The trick answer is No. Walmart does not pay via a paycheck. They direct deposit to your account or to a debit card that they provide.
If you sign up for direct deposit, then your first check will most likely be direct deposit, but sometimes it may take until the 2nd check for that to happen. If you’re going to use the Walmart pay card, then your first check will go on that.