- Does Sasuke turn evil in Naruto?
- What episode does Sasuke turn good again?
- What episode does Sasuke betray the village?
- What episode of Naruto: Shippūden does Sasuke join the Akatsuki?
- Did Sasuke join Akatsuki?
- Who is the strongest Akatsuki member?
Why Did Sasuke Turn Evil? Sasuke turns evil when he learns the Leaf Village forced Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan. He received Orochimaru’s curse mark which caused his escape from the village, but he did not become a truly evil person until he felt the need to defend his brother.
Episode 477, after his last hot blooded battle against his eternal rival Uzumaki Naruto.
Episode 109: An Invitation from the Sound is the beginning of Sasuke leaving the Leaf Village and goes all the way to Episode 134: The End of Tears in the Naruto Series.
“Sasuke’s Answer” (サスケの答え, Sasuke no Kotae) is episode 370 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.
After the death of Itachi, Sasuke joined forces with the Akatsuki, and with him, all his underlings followed him as well, Suigetsu being one of them. Like Sasuke, he served the Akatsuki for a short while and then went his own way.
Madara is undoubtedly the strongest Akatsuki member and perhaps the most powerful character in the series in a one-on-one fight.